Wednesday, November 25, 2009


This is what our youngest son Justin has decided upon for his future for the next 4-6 years. We are very proud of him. This has not been an easy decision for him. There have been many obstacles that have come up in his way as he was working toward this goal. He feels at this point that this is the path for his life. He scored very high on the ASVAB which is very good in choosing his jobs. He goes the beginning of next week to Syracuse to make those selections. I know that this is not the official logo for the Air Force, but I liked this one. Please remember him in your prayers as he starts on this venture.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Wow, that is wonderful! Three of my sister's sons have spent time in the military, two Navy, one Marines. One is still in, the Navy officer. We are so proud of them! Best wishes to your son on this venture!

Funny that you commented on my blog... I went to it just this morning for some info and thot, "I really need to revive my blog!!" I have to say tho that the spring pictures are wonderful to view while listening to the howling winter wind!

Dorcas said...

Wow!! How interesting since our oldest son, Brett, is in the Air Force. In February he'll be celebrating his 4th anniversary of serving our great Country! Let me tell you that this will be a very bittersweet time for you & your wife! Been there, done that. I will pray for him as God brings him to my mind. Sure wish him (and you all) the very best. You'll have to post on here when he leaves!!