Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Here is my Dad's first cousin, Jeff, holding his son Jason. We have a lot of names that start with J in the family. There are four Jeffs, that can be a lot of fun. Jason wasn't feeling the greatest. We had a wonderful day of family and friends being together to celebrate the birth of Jesus our Lord and Savior!
Here I am in Cousin Tara's arms. She is getting practiced up, she is having a baby in April. I was passed around a lot today!

Poor Grandma McCallus was just worn out from last night. She just had to have a nap after gifts this morning at Uncle Kendall's house. We had 31 there to open gifts.


Here is my cousin Jayden, he slept through most of dinner and ate after we all did. I don't think he is quite awake yet!







This is a picture of some of the group we had for dinner today. We used the Louisville Fire Hall for our dinner since there were so many people.





Jordan after a long day of Christmas and being passed around to everyone. Had a great time with everyone and got to see both sets of grandparents today!

1 comment:

skier1998 said...

Cousin Tara needs to find a not-so-great pictures of Grandpa McCallus to make things even. I like your pictures anyway... even if I do look like I am on drugs. Thanks for all the fun Christmas eve. It was great to see you all.