Saturday, August 2, 2008

25 years of marriage!

This is one of our wedding pictures from August 5, 1983.


On Tuesday, August 5th, my wife and I will be celebrating 25 years of marriage. We are having a ceremony on Saturday the 9th, and are renewing our vows. Life has been a little hectic around here trying to get all of the preparations done. I can truly say that they have been the best 25 years of my life. My wife has been the greatest. She has proven many times over how much she truly loves me and I hope that I have proven the same to her. She is a wonderful wife, mother and now grandmother. I am anxious to spend another 25 years with her. We are going away for a few days to New Hampshire to see if we can really see a moose in the wild. This has been one of the things in life that I have wanted and she is helping to fulfill that dream. We are looking forward to being away and will post more about the celebration when we get back and have the party.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats you two!! I hope you have a blast and that all goes well!! I love you both and you are a "darling duo"!! Despite the teasing and heckling each other, there has never been a doubt in my mind that you love each other VERY much!! Thanks for showing me what a true loving relationship is!! Love you both TONS!

skier1998 said...

Congrats on 25 years! Ditto to what Tiff said.... By the way - where is a picture of your miniature bride!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice post, Jeff. I don't think people can be around you long without recognizing the loving relationship you and Rach share. I'm sure she has no doubt that you were worth waiting for
:-). May God grant you at least another 25 happy years together. Have a good trip, and I'll see you the 9th, Lord willing. Love to both...Aunt Marilyn

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Jim & Lolly Brewer said...

Congratulations you two. God grant you many more anniversaries together. Jim and Lolly Brewer

Anonymous said...

Hey, Congratulations on 25 years together! You guys look so young in that picture. Where have the years gone. Sorry we couldn't make it. It was my weekend to work! I wish you 100 more happy years together!!! Happy Anniversary to some Great Friends!!! Bob & Cheryl