Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's been a long time!

This is Justin (our son) and his girlfriend Stacy. It was so good to have her here to share in our day.
These are Rachel's sisters, Marilyn and Esther with Rachel. They were both in our wedding. So many people think that Rachel and her sisters look so much alike, I can't see it.


This is what greeted us at the reception following the ceremony. Tina, our daughter-in-law, planned and did most of the decorating. Her mother helped her with the food also.
Aren't we cute?
Here is our immediate gang. I think we make a lovely looking family!
Here is our pride and joy. He is starting to walk now so watch out world here he comes!
Here is Jeffrey (our oldest son), his wife Tina, and their son Jordan. He is such a little doll!


Thank you to everyone who made our day special. We love you all and may God bless you!



2 comments:

Don Crane said...

I stumbled on your blog...it reminds me of our family events. Great warm feelings. Thanks for sharing and congratulations. Don Crane

Anonymous said...

Good morning! i see you got back to blogging while I was away (and while my computer was down after I got home). Great blogs...keep up the good work. Great pictures, too - and it's cute to see Jordam walking ;-). Love to all, Aunt Marilyn