Monday, December 1, 2008

Catch Up 2!

I don't know where the time has gone, but it doesn't seem like a month since I blogged. The month of November seemed like it flew by. Thanksgiving was here before we knew it and now it is gone too. My sister, Chris, came for Thanksgiving this year and we really enjoyed having her here. I was sick all week, but kept on working, so she and Rachel worked at getting ready for Thanksgiving. Chris stayed for the weekend and we got to have Jordan on Friday night and all day Saturday. He is such a little live wire. Never still a minute. He entertained us with his jabbering and dancing and just whatever he wanted to do. As I look back to reflect, I truly have so much to be thankful for. I am most thankful for my family (my wife, my boys, my daughter in law, my grandson, and my sister) this is what really makes my life on earth complete. I love you all very much. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww I make your life on earth complete! And, just think...if you had your way, Jeff would have never dated me!!!! HAHAHA!!!!

Your favorite daughter in law