Monday, April 20, 2009

A few more Jordan pictures!

Grandma hadn't seen her baby for more than a week and I wasn't working today, so she asked me to go and get him for a while so she could see him. I went to the daycare where he goes and picked him up this afternoon. They told me he wasn't acting too chipper, so that is why he doesn't look too perky in the some of the pictures, but then he wanted to play with the camera and have his picture taken. He loves to see himself after you take the picture. He was fine after a while and didn't act sick at all, he does have some cough and congestion though. We met Jeffrey and Tina for supper afterward and then we all separated and went home. Enjoy the pictures.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure miss him too. Doesn't seem the same without having him here during the week.