Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sickness!

Over the last couple of weeks, Rachel and I took turns at being sick. I ended up missing several days of work and going to the doctor to get medicine. Neither of us had the H1N1 virus. She toughed hers out and I ended up running too high of a fever to just tough it out. I am starting to feel some better, but still have an asthmatic condition that just doesn't want to let go. Hopefully soon I will feel 100%. We are very thankful that no one else "caught" what we had. I had today off and spent part of the day outdoors taking care of some last minute preparations for winter. I covered over my rose bush and buried some peony roots under lots of leaves and cardboard. Hopefully they will make it alright through the winter. I wanted to get them planted, but the weather doesn't always cooperate, and today I ran out of energy. Got the snowblower running and cleaned out the gutters.

Worked hard to catch up the blog for the few that even look at it, but at least I have a record that I can look at once in a while. We are having Thanksgiving at our house and I will post pictures after that. If anything exciting happens in the mean time I will probably do another post.

3 comments:

Wendysue said...

How do you clean out the gutters with a snowblower??

jeff said...

Very carefully!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jeff - hadn't checked in a while, but I see you've done some "blogging". Thanks for all the updates, and birthday pictures, etc. Glad you're feeling better...