Thursday, August 26, 2010

Update!!!!

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted! Please forgive me. Since my last post things were quite busy. Jeffrey and Tina have moved to Massena. They bought a house and Tina transferred branches at the bank. She is now working in Massena. Jeffrey is back in school. I will get some pictures of their house and will add them to this posting. After that, Rachel and I went to Richland, NY and cooked at the Richland Holiness Campmeeting for 10 days. We had fun and enjoyed the fellowship of like believers. We hope and plan to do it again next year. We came home on the 15th of August and I went to work on the 16th. On the 17th, our store managers went on an outing to Alexandria Bay, NY to visit Singer Castle and Boldt Castle and have lunch together. Rachel was granted permission to join us on that outing. Rachel and I then left AB and went and stayed the night in Syracuse. On Wednesday the 18th we travelled to Mifflinburg, PA, stayed with the Ted and Lois Price (Stacy's parents) in preparation for our trip to Texas the next morning. Stacy, Rachel, and I flew out of Harrisburg, PA on the 19th to Dallas-Fort Worth airport, rented a car and drove to Wichita Falls, TX to spend the weekend with Justin. The next two post will be links to the trips that we took and I will caption the pictures, but not tonight. Now I am finally back at work and Rachel is busy preparing for school to start next week.

No comments: