Monday, September 2, 2013

Another segment of our Yosemite trip

These pictures were taken on our second day at Yosemite National Park.  We traveled some long twisty roads to get here.  Route 49 from Angel Camp to Mariposa was a narrow twisty road that made me so nervous.  At one point I asked Justin if he thought the level part above us was an old railroad bed and then I hit the hairpin turn and found out that that was the road above us and not an old railroad.  There are no guard rails along this road either.  I wish I had gotten a picture of some of it.
Here is the link to the pictures of the giant Sequoia trees in the Mariposa Grove at Yosemite National Park.
https://picasaweb.google.com/111472392053516289027/MariposaGroveYosemiteNationalPark2013?authkey=Gv1sRgCPrQ8tXIgZTP4QE#

No comments: