Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jordan's mom, Tina, had a job interview in Massena on Monday morning at 9:30. So after church on Sunday night, Jordan and his family came to Massena. He was still dressed in his Sunday best and I thought I would get a few pics of him all dressed up. I really like the sweater vest and the black dress shoes. He is just a great little man! Of course his Uncle Justin is a real nice guy too. They like to spend time together.


This picture really shows the outfit off real good. I don't think he will ever wear out the shoes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! Two handsome guys :-)Thanks for the update...Love to all - Aunt Marilyn

Tiffany said...

What a dolly!! He's getting so big!! I love the pictures!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Rachel,
Just found your blog. My how the years have flown since our children were small. Thought you might want to check out Charles' blog at fourunderfour.blogspot.com
You can see our grandchildren there.
Debbie Holden