Sunday, February 3, 2008

Jordan's set of wheels!


Jordan has gotten tired of just laying down or reclining all the time. When he is in his car seat he is pulling himself up to look around. Grandma bought him this nice "entertainment center" on wheels. It lights up and makes noise and when his legs get long enough he can make it go places. I wasn't here when he was in it, so I don't know how he liked it, but I'm sure he will be happy in the days to come. It will sure help him to get into things!

1 comment:

skier1998 said...

Nice to see all the pictures. I guess I missed a post or two recently. Mom told me about the fire in Massena. I wondered if they called in the Louisville Firefighters. Have a great Monday! (Just thought you might want to know that it is supposed to be 65 degrees here tomorrow - but very rainy!)