Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I got my wife a miniature yellow rose bush for her flowers for Valentine's Day. She just loves the mini roses and hopefully we can keep this one alive for her. This is a close up of the blooms.










This is a picture of the whole bush. As you can see there are many more buds on here so it should bloom for a while yet.



















This is a picture of the bouquet that she got for me. What we have sampled so far is delicious. I mean, what could be wrong with it, it's fruit and chocolate. MMMMMMmmm!
















I am glad God gave me a wonderful wife!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice flowers and I love the edible arrangement - they are so good! I wanted to send one to Rachel 2 years ago on her birthday and they told me they didn't deliver to Massena. Chris

jeff said...

The edible arrangement came from Watertown, Jeffrey and Tina were there and picked it up. We had Jordan and when we took him home, we got the arrangement.

Anonymous said...

A very unusual bouquet, but it looks delicious!! :-) Love, Aunt Marilyn