Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jordan and his new golf clubs











So, this is Jeffrey Jr posting this one. Mom and Dad watched Jordan lastnight so Tina and I could go out to Watertown for a little date. It was really nice of them. While we were out there, I saw these little golf clubs for kids age 2-5. We had talked about getting them for Jordan before but they were usually too expensive. Well, they were on sale since it is obviously not golfing season right now. So we got them for him. My parents had offered to meet us at our house with Jordan to save us some travelling. When we got home, I got them out for Jordan to see and he was just pleased as punch. Tina took these pictures this afternoon so we could put them on the computer. I hope you enjoy them as much as he has been enjoying his golf clubs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look like weapons of mass destruction to me! Chris