Thursday, November 15, 2007

Guess who came to visit again?

I took this picture just to have a new picture to put on the blog. Jeff and Tina are staying here tonight because we have a Northern Zone Youth Rally tomorrow evening . It is our annual Harvest Dinner. It is just easier for them to stay here than for Jeff to go all the way to Russell and then to Brushton. We don't mind!


Now this picture is a picture of a picture. Tina had Jordan's picture taken when he was 11 days old. This is what he looked like then. I just couldn't believe that he was only 11 days old here. He just looks so alert.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - you've got ME confused! I've read this two or three times and I don't know what I'm missing. You said this is what he looked like at four days old, then you can't believe he's only eleven days old because he looks so alert?? Hmm..is he four days old or eleven days old?? :-) Love to all

jeff said...

Eleven, we made an error when we started the post and then I corrected it. Sorry to confuse you!

Anonymous said...

Hey! no problem :-) Keep up the good work....