Thursday, November 29, 2007

Jordan has a cold!

Jordan has been around so many sick people lately. Even his mother got sick. Jordan started coughing the other night so Tina thought she should take him to the doctor. The doctor said that he sounded like he had a little bit of a cold. While he was there the doctor weighed him and he is up to 9 1/2 pounds. She (the doctor) was very pleased with his growth. Other than a few little sniffles, a runny nose, and a few coughs, he is doing fine. Grandma and Grandpa get to babysit Friday evening while Jeffrey and Tina go to the company Christmas party for Jeffrey's workplace. Sorry I don't have any new pictures to post.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that he is gaining weight.

Anonymous said...

Trying to see if this will work

Anonymous said...

OK - here goes :-) I'll try to follow your instructions, Grandpa!

Anonymous said...

I worked! Now I'll try doing the "nickname" thing....

Anonymous said...

It worked! and I'm not anonymous any more :-). It's just a little different than it was, but now I think I have the "hang of it". Thanks...