Saturday, November 10, 2007

Uncle Justin and Jordan getting ready to spend some quality time together to discuss snowboarding.
Jordan pulled his arm up his sleeve and Justin was working to get it back in his sleeve. Jordan decided to make a face at Justin.

"Uncle Justin told me I couldn't go snowboarding with him."


Getting all wrapped back up after getting his arm pulled back down his sleeve. What an ordeal!



Settling in for some restful time with Uncle Justin.



















A little bonding time between an uncle and his nephew. After all the ordeal of the arm up the sleeve and being told he couldn't go snowboarding, they finally got things settled and are at peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning to all... A very nice post!! Uncle Justin seems to be doing quite well... Jordan's hair doesn't look quite as dark as I thought it was? Look forward to seeing him again!!- probably at the Harvest Dinner? Love to all.

Tiffany said...

Aww...that bottom picture of Justin and Jordan is great!! I love seeing all the pictures!! I believe we have a SERIOUS case of "Proud Grandparent's Syndrome"!! Am I right?? LOL!! Love you all!!

skier1998 said...

Those are adorable pix of Justin and Jordan. I am sure they just melt Stacey's heart. :-) Thanks for the update. BTW, I'll do my best to convince "cousin Jordan" that he should be a skier - NOT a snowboarder. hee hee.