Monday, January 14, 2008

Justin's 21st birthday!

Today is Justin's 21st birthday. We are very proud of him. He is really a great "kid" and we love having him at home. He returned today from Pennsylvania where he was visiting his sweet girlfriend, Stacy. Justin is planning on taking the NY State Troopers exam on the 26th of this month. I wanted to post some pictures of him here but I don't really have any of just him on digital camera. I have some that I will try to post soon that I will have to scan and save on the computer.

1 comment:

Esther said...

There is a really nice one of Justin and his Dad from Christmas day, taken by MOI, that I believe appeared on one of the girls blogs, so you could probably steal it and put it on yours if you know how to do that!!!

Cute pictures of the baby, he's adorable, and just looks like his own little person, I'm not really sure if he looks a lot like either one of them??? But he sure is cute, either way!!

Have a good day!