Thursday, January 10, 2008

No Snow again!

As you can see, we have had some unusually warm weather here in the North Country. We had several days of 40 and 50 degree above zero weather and it melted all of our snow. I took these picture this morning before I went to work. I was amazed at how green the grass was under the snow but more amazing is "where did all the snow go?" As you can see our mailbox is no longer buried in the snow either. They are calling for snow/sleet/freezing rain possibly tonight or in the morning but 40 by afternoon. It will get cold again, but we are almost half way through January.
Jordan is coming for a visit tomorrow. I will try to get some new pictures to post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! what a contrast!! I don't suppose winter is anywhere near over, but doesn't seem like we'll get as much as before...
Love to all...

skier1998 said...

Wow - what a fast thaw. I loved your snow pix. I really miss that living here in Ohio. We barely see snow. Have a great day!