Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jeff (a day late!!)

Yesterday was Jeff's birthday. Since he is the blogger, no mention of his birthday reached the blog! So, after a quick lesson this morning, here is my post!
Jeff, I hope you realize how special you are! You are loved very much by me and the rest of your family. You do so much to make the lives of those around you easier. If you think we tease you too much, it's only because you are so easy to tease!! You make it fun.
I didn't post anything about our anniversary, but I want to take a minute to tell you that the past 25 years have been the best in my life. You have made life wonderful for me. You've been the best husband, father, and now grandfather that anyone could ever hope for. I hope we have MANY more years together.
So, Happy Birthday, Honey. I love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, Rach! You did get one "special" guy. Thanks for helping me through my "Senior moment" Mon. :-) Love, Aunt Mern

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jeff. Hope that you had a nice day.
Sharon