Thursday, October 30, 2008

A very special happy birthday!


Today is my wife's birthday. I just want to say that we are very blessed to have her as our wife, mother, mother-in-law, grandmother, and friend. Rachel is a very kind and considerate person. She has the biggest heart that I think anyone could have. She is willing to lend a helping hand wherever she can to anyone she can. My very first trip to meet her family was for her birthday 26 years ago. There have been many happy memories since that time. I just want everyone to know that I got the best when I got her. Happy Birthday Rachel, I love you and wish you the best day today!

2 comments:

skier1998 said...

Happy B-day Aunt Rach! I hope you a wonderful #2nd B-day!

REB said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!! Where has all the time gone? REB